Animal License

The City of Rohnert Park requires that all dogs, cats or pot-bellied pigs be licensed. For your convenience, we have two locations where you may obtain a license for your animal: City Finance Department at City Hall, 130 Avram Avenue; and the City Animal Shelter at 301 J. Rogers Lane. You may also submit an Animal License application online with this form.

For more information, please call our Licensing Division at (707) 585-6725. 

Business Tax Certificate

Any person doing business within City limits is required to obtain a City of Rohnert Park Business Tax Certificate. Fees are categorized by business classification. The City issues a new tax certificate for each calendar year. Renewal bills are sent out in November for the next year with payment due by January 31st. 

Business License Tax applications can be found here. For more information, please visit the Business License Tax page or call the Business Tax Division at 585-6725.