Purpose and Goals:
Code Compliance works with community to ensure that the intent of the City's Zoning, Building, and Nuisance Abatement Ordinances are consistently met. Our goal is to maintain a healthy, safe and clean environment and preserve the quality of life standards that residents and businesses enjoy in our community.
We work in partnership with citizens and business owners and emphasize education and voluntary compliance to keep the City clean, safe, and free of blight.
- Weeds, garbage and other property maintenance issues;
- Abandoned and inoperable vehicles;
- Substandard and unpermitted buildings or additions;
- Lack of permits or business licenses;
- Zoning violations;
- Signage violations;
- Other nuisance violations.
Complaints related to alleged violations can be made in various ways:
- Submitting a Citizens Complaint Form;
- Submitting complaint via Reach Rohnert Park.